Effective January 2021
We employ the best practice security measures to protect Your information from unauthorized access. We are committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the applicable laws and regulations.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information in different ways, depending on the service engaged including but not limited to communication with customers regarding Our services. The collection of your personal information may carried out when You:
- Visit our Website;
- Book/procure our services;
- Provide Your account and/or contact information;
- Sign-up for a mailing list or newsletter;
- Communicate with Us regarding service concerns;
- Participate in customer surveys, contests, and/or promos;
- Engage with Us over social media;
- Send Us a direct message; and/or
- Engage with third parties related to independent verifications;
- Provide information to validate Your access through the site, such as username and/or password.
Type of information collected
We can collect/and or share the following personal information depending on the service that You availed from Us. We ask that You provide Us with necessary, accurate, and up-to-date information to enable Us to respond to Your service request.
- Your name and contact information;
- Transaction history or past services availed from Us;
- Personal information, such as Your gender, date of birth, age, etc.;
- Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, email address, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Information regarding You and Your device, including but not limited to Your device’s Internet Protocol address, exact geolocation data; etc;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information pertaining to Your interaction with our website;
- Information about You from third-party sources such as social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube. We may receive personal information about You when You connect to the mentioned sites;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information;
- Inferences obtained from the data mentioned above to create a profile that manifests Your preferences, characteristics, attitudes, psychological trends, behavior, predispositions, intelligence, aptitudes, and abilities.
How We Use Your Information
We use Your information that We collect for the following instances in addition to those which You already permitted Us to use:
- To provide information and services to You, including processing and responding to Your inquiries and comments;
- Perform day-to-day business needs, such as administration and improvement of Our Website to protect Our business interests and better understand Our customers;
- Evaluate the accuracy, effectiveness, performance, usability, and functions of Our Website;
- Safeguard against fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and Our business; comply with all applicable laws and corporate reporting obligations, and to Our agreements;
- Conduct other market research studies and to use this information to personalize the Website according to Your interests and enhance Your experience using the Website;
- To provide You with Information regarding Our services;
- Provide you with advertisements based on Your interests;
- Generate and review internal analytics and reports and data about Our user base and website usage patterns;
- Put together any of the information We gather from or about You for internal and external business purposes;
Any personal information We collect and retain will be used in providing services related to the website, and for legitimate business, legal, or tax purposes only. If any of those reasons no longer stand or apply, the information will be abolished, de-identified, aggregated, or anonymized that conforms with our internal policies and protocols, and in compliance with applicable laws.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except for those below. Your personal information may be shared internally and externally, including:
- Our internal department responsible for processing the information;
- Business partners who are compelled to adhere to data protection agreements or similar privacy protections, such as dealers and distributors; and/or
- Third-party processors whose activities are limited to the purposes for which Your data was provided and duty-bound to abide by data processing agreements or similar privacy protections.
Personal information may also be disclosed to third parties under the following circumstances:
- If We are required to do so by law, legal process, or other legal requests;
- In response to law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- To safeguard Our services and legal rights;
- To circumvent fraud against Us, Our affiliates, or business partners;
- To provide support or back-up for compliance, auditing, and corporate governance functions; or
- To conform with any and all applicable laws.
Automatic data collection
Certain information is automatically gathered when you visit Our Website, such as the number of visitors and pages visited. The information collected is used to improve our Website to conform, adapt, or fit Our visitors. We utilize “cookies” and “web beacons” for the purposes of tracking, analytics, personalization, and optimization of Our Website.
“Cookies” are small files that are transferred to and stored on Your computer or other devices through Your web browser when you visit certain websites. “Cookies” provide Us with vital information (e.g. If You have been to Our Website before or if it’s Your first time) to identify the pages of Our Website that you are most interested in. “Web beacons” are small strings of code that present a manner for bringing a graphic image on a web page or in an email message that aims to transfer data. Some of Our web pages may contain “web beacons” that allow inconspicuous way checking if a user has accessed certain content.
We use “cookies” and “web beacons” on the Website to discern and save Your preferences and interests. The service provider’s system recognizes Your browser and retains certain information to help Us personalize Your future visits. Aggregate data that reflects website traffic and website interaction are gathered to enhance Your website experiences.
You can disable “cookies” by setting Your browser to stop accepting cookies. Turning off “cookies” also disables the ability of “web beacons” to capture information. Blocking “cookies” may prevent you from using the full features of the Website and its functionality. Clearing cookies from Your browser will discard opt-outs since they are stored in cookies.
Transfer of data to across geographies
We may transfer personal information across different borders to authorized service providers or group entities working on our behalf that are located in other countries.
We are committed to protecting the information that you entrusted Us from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or destruction. Although We implement administrative and technical maintenance and security measures to protect Your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction, We cannot guarantee its absolute protection. No online, email, or mobile application transmission is completely error-free or fully secure. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION RESULTING FROM THIRD PARTY ACCESS, TRANSMISSION ERRORS, OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Right to Access, Amendment, Restriction, and Objection
You have the right to request to access and be informed of the presence, use, and disclosure of Your personal data. You have the right to verify the accuracy and comprehensiveness of Your personal data. You are given merit to review, correct, modify, restrict, or appeal for the end of the processing or sharing of Your information if You believe that Your personal information is being used for purposes other than those stipulated in this Private Policy.
We will endeavor to respond to summary information upon request within 30 days of receipt. More detailed requests that involve archive or other retrieval costs may take a longer time frame to respond to and may be subject to professional and disbursement fees.
Right to Withdraw Consent
The collection, disclosure, or use of Your personal data requires your knowledge and consent, except where allowed by law or inapplicable. This consent may be implied or expressed in accordance to the sensitivity of the information. We will endeavor to obtain expressed consent wherever commercially feasible. You have the right to withdraw consent to the use of Your personal data by sending a written request to Our Data Privacy Officer at any time.
Right to Request Removal of Information
Under certain circumstances, You have the right to request for the deletion of Your personal information. Your information can only be removed provided that Your data is no longer needed in the objective for which it was collected and We have no other legal ground for retaining and processing the information.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive Your personal data which You provided to a controller, in a commonly used, structured, and machine-readable format provided that the information is based on the individual’s consent or for the performance of a contract to which You are a party.
We will retain your information for as long as the business relationship is ongoing, or where required, and for a reasonable time thereafter in accordance with its information management policies and schedules.
We may hold on to anonymized or aggregated data such as usage data for the purpose of conducting analytics. Your information may be retained in accordance with Our legal obligations, for dispute settlement, and/or for the time frame required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please note that some or all of the information We have gathered may be necessary for the functionality of the website.
When granting a request to remove personal information, We make reasonable attempts to ensure the complete removal of all personal information.
Links to other websites, applications and social networks
Changes to the Notice